Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Imagine if...

Imagine if you had a desirable product to sale and that you made 40% of the amount purchased for each item sold That's what an AdvoCare advisor gets. Going straight to advisor is the easiest way to start making legitimate extra income. I never thought of myself as a salesperson. That's not really my thing. However, this isn't really selling. This is simply sharing products that I enjoy with friends and family while getting 40% off all my personal products. Brent and I go through two canisters of spark a month. Financially it wouldn't have been smart to buy that at retail. Two canisters a month at the retail price totals $1246.80 a year. My price as an advisor totals $748.08 for those same 24 canisters to get both of us through the year. You may think that is an absurd amount but when you evaluate it against other things its not. Lets say we drank two beers a piece a day for a year. We'd need at least 4 cases a month which retails for around $100 a month or $1200 annually. Granted that's A LOT of beer but you get the picture :) like anything, AdvoCare is a choice. What do you choose to do with your health and wellness? What do you choose to do with your financial future? I chose to use a few products to lose weight and then maintain my accomplishment. I chose to get a discount because no one needs to pay retail. I choose to share the products and income opportunity. I chose to get a check every two weeks. What can I help you choose? Email me at ashleyj115@gmail.com if you'd like more information or have questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment